Original N95 respirators, surgical and face masks
N95 Face Masks Certification
N95 masks are tested and certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, or NIOSH, a research agency that is part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The N95 standard particulate mask (95% protection against PM2.5 dust particles): Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium. Lasts about 14 days based upon 2-3 hours usage per day. If usage is 5-6 hours per day, lasts for about 7 days. Unopened pouch shelf-life is 5 years.
• Cool Flow Exhalation Valve for easy breathing and comfort
• Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
• Mask is portable, can be folded and widely used in daily life.
• Adjustable M-nose-clip helps ensure a custom fit and secure feel. Also reduces potential for eyewear fogging.
• Welded ear straps attachment helps provide a secure fit
• NIOSH N95 with 95% filtration against PM2.5 particles
• Ships worldwide
• Ships overnight 1-3 Days